The NordicTrack 1750 is our Best Treadmill for Home Use for the second year in a row. A bright 10″ touchscreen, a robust 3.75 horsepower engine, adjustable cushioning, and a 15 percent incline and -3 percent drop are just some of the things this treadmill has to offer.
A new Android 9 operating system with quicker CPU speed and improved WiFi connectivity have been added to the NordicTrack 1750, making it even more user-friendly. When you’re done using the 1750, it folds away, saving valuable floor space in your house.
In addition, a complimentary one-month iFit Family Plan membership with up to five profiles for various users is included. Because of its reasonable pricing and comprehensive set of functions, this treadmill is a perennial best-seller for NordicTrack.
Interval sprinters will find the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 folding treadmill appealing because it has a 3.75 CHP motor that can go up to 12 MPH. The 1750’s -3 percent drop in intensity makes it a great option for people who want to push their exercises to the limit.
The 22″ x 60″ running space is large enough to accommodate runners of various shapes and sizes, while the suspension technology allows for a more realistic road running experience. In addition to the enhanced 10″ HD touchscreen and quicker Wi-Fi, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 offers a wide variety of pre-loaded routines.
It is possible to add up to five family members to one iFit profile and have personal trainers take charge of the routines. The ability to listen to music or trainers while doing out is also made possible through Bluetooth connectivity.
Things We Like
- enough room for movement
- a strong engine
- comparable in price to other comparable models
- a higher standard of excellence
Things we dislike
- low warranty
What We Like:
- Motor:The Commercial 1750 is a quiet treadmill if you’re looking for one. This treadmill has one of the quietest motors in the business and can reach speeds of up to 12 mph. Because of this, it is perfect for long-distance running and steady interval training
- Touch Screen Control Panel: A touch screen panel on a fitness machine is practically a requirement in today’s market. iFit and a 14-inch touch screen make it easy to switch between workouts, check your caloric intake and distance travelled, and get personalised fitness advice while you’re on the go. In addition, you’ll be able to run through real neighbourhoods by checking out Google Street Views or using the HD video option that offers fitness paths across the world.
- iFit Treadmill Workouts:In order to make it feel like you’re actually running on the ground, this treadmill’s -3 to 15% incline/decline feature syncs with the heights and dips of the landscape you select through Google Maps. People who find it difficult to stay motivated to exercise will appreciate this function because it allows you to see new places.
- iFit Data Tracking:Using this gadget, the iFit is able to track all of your workout data. Treadmill data can be synced with any other iFit device after a workout is completed. As a result, it’s much simpler to acquire advice on things like exercise, diet, and general well-being.
- Workout Programs: The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 features 50 distinct exercise programmes created by some of the top personal trainers in the industry, making it a really unique piece of fitness equipment. Think about how much money you’ll save if you don’t have to pay for personal training sessions and instead use the machine. It will assist you go from point A to point B by guiding you through any workout you pick. Speed training, interval training, calorie burning, and heart rate control are just some of the workout possibilities available to you.
- Incline & Decline Abilities:A treadmill with an incline and, ideally, a decline feature is essential for increasing the intensity of your workout. The NordicTrack 1750 has both a 15% incline and a 3% deceleration, making it one of the best treadmills on the market. Additionally, you may use these features to boost your resting metabolic rate and cardiovascular conditioning as well as raise your muscle strength and calorie burn. It’s also possible to complete a workout without needing to run if you’re into interval training by using an incline instead of running. A one-to-two percent elevation can help reduce the impact on joints for those who are prone to injury, and even for those who do not run on a regular basis, this can help reduce the impact on joints. Fast and smooth incline/decline transitions are possible thanks to new and improved auto-adjust technology.
- Tablet Holder:The built-in tablet holder on the Commercial 1750 allows you can keep a tablet, book, or magazine handy as you work out. There was an issue with the 2021 update, which makes it impossible to see the screen of your tablet or magazine through the lip caused by the design of the built-in fans.
- Audio:Listen to your favourite workout music through the 1750’s Premium Audio Speakers wirelessly thanks to Bluetooth. Instructor-led training can also be streamed directly to your Bluetooth headphones.
- Tread Belt:This 60-inch by 22-inch tread belt provides ample room for movement and is 2 inches wider than the industry norm, making it ideal for larger users. Its thickness also contributes to reducing noise while extending the belt’s lifespan.
- Cushioning Preferences:If you’re training for a road race and are forced to use a treadmill, you don’t want a soft deck to make things too simple for you to accomplish. With this treadmill, you may choose whether or not to use the treadmill’s built-in cushioning. You shouldn’t train this way for the long run because you’re subjecting your joints to 30% higher impact when you don’t wear it.
- Heart Rate Monitoring:Despite the lack of a chest strap in the box, the NordicTrack 1750’s Bluetooth heart rate system features touch sensors on the handlebars and chest strap tracking. Cardio Cruise Control uses heart rate to automatically alter incline and speed.
- Cooling Options:The 1750’s dual AutoBreeze workout fans can keep you cool while you run or walk. Despite the fact that this may appear to be a luxury rather than a need, it’s a wonderful perk to have when you’re exercising.
- Foldable Options:Want a treadmill that you can put up neatly when you’re done with it? For a treadmill that folds up and can be stored upright, the Commercial 1750 is an excellent choice. 81.25″ x 39.25 x 62.75″ when unfurled and 37.25″ x 39.25 x 75.75″ when folded, it’s the perfect size for any room in your home!
- Weight Capacity:This treadmill has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds, making it ideal for heavier users.
- Excellent Customer Service: Customer service is available around the clock, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Saturday. All current clients have access to 24-hour customer service.
What We Don’t Like:
- Assembly: NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill user reviews indicate that the setup process can be a little cumbersome. Paying for professional assembly could be well worth it because moving and assembling the machine may require several persons.
- Short Warranty:The Commercial 1750’s guarantee is significantly less than that of its primary competitors, at just two years for parts and electronics.
The new Commercial 1750 iFit treadmill from NordicTrack has received rave reviews. This well-liked model has been improved with the addition of Bluetooth audio to help you remain focused. Although the 1750 is typically the most affordable NordicTrack Commercial Series treadmill, this isn’t a beginner’s treadmill.
As one of this year’s top buys, we think this cardio trainer is an excellent alternative for both runners and power walkers.
Check out the new NordicTrack Commercial 2450 treadmill with iFit for a similar choice with even more horsepower and a broader touch screen.