NordicTrack has been credited with instigating the at-home fitness craze. The company was started by Edward and Florence Pauls in Minnesota in 1975.
NordicTrack’s products have evolved over the past 46 years to match the ever-increasing demands of today’s fitness fanatics.
It has observed the fitness market expand from a non-existent category to one of the largest in the world since its establishment.
NordicTrack has helped millions of individuals across the world achieve their fitness objectives thanks to their ingenuity and vision.
Traditional Nordictrack Treadmills
The 2021 NordicTrack product range is divided into three categories: the entry-level EXP Series, the higher-spec Commercial Series, and finally the Commercial Incline Treadmill Series. A wide range of fitness goals and workout types can be accommodated by these lines, which include treadmills and stationary bikes.
By bumping up to the Commercial Series from the EXP Series, you’ll benefit from several additional features, including:
- Allows you to run comfortably on the widest possible tracks.
- Cushioning systems that provide improved protection and comfort for joints.
- Construction that is more robust and long-lasting ensures that you will always feel secure.
- Effortless operation
- For those who desire to train like hill runners, the steeper the ascent, the better the sculpting effects and the more realistic the training environment.
Regardless of which of these lines you choose, the following features are also available:
- When you’re not using your treadmill, you can simply fold it up and store it away.
- The C 700 and Commercial 2950 models have continuous-duty horsepower motors ranging from 2.75 to 4.25. Treadmills like the C 700 are great for walking and jogging, but they fall short when it comes to longer, more intense runs. Running, you can use any other model in their line.
- Top-tier treadmills in the EXP Series have an incline power range of zero to 12 percent, allowing you to increase the intensity of your workouts at any time. With a Commercial Series treadmill, you’ll be able to adjust the power incline and decline from -3 to 15%, providing you even more customization options.
- NordicTrack has a wide variety of apps to choose from. They have built-in applications such as iFit, which provides access to a wide range of training routines and individualised coaching to help you get started on your fitness journey or revitalise your existing exercise routine.
- Responsive cushioning is included in all of the treadmills to help protect your joints from impact damage.
- With each new model, NordicTrack’s HD touch screens are getting bigger and bigger–the smallest screen currently available, as seen on the C 700 multi-window LED display, may be found.
- The Commercial 2950’s 22-inch screen is its highest-end model.
- NordicTrack provides a 10-year frame guarantee, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labour warranty depending on the model.
Incline Trainer Treadmills
Your calorie burn increases significantly when you train on an uphill. To maximise fat burning and weight loss, especially for people who cannot or do not want to run, a strong incline is a wonderful option. This is exactly why NordicTrack Incline Trainers became so popular in the first place. You might think of these incline trainers as the best of both worlds: the benefits of a stepper and a treadmill in one machine.
In addition to their ability to use such a steep incline (as well as a decline of up to -6%), NordicTrack Incline Trainers also offer:
- Range of 4.0 to 4.25 hp for continuous duty
- Up to 50 pre-programmed routines and interactive training sessions with iFit Coach
- Map your cardio routes on actual streets and diverse terrains all over the world using iFit Google maps.
- An iFit Bluetooth chest strap that transmits heart rate data wirelessly (included)
- If the machine has a 10-year warranty on the frame, 2-years on the parts, and 1-year on labour, the warranty will be extended to 10 years.
- From 10 inches on the X11i, up to 22 inches on the X22i, each console has an HD touch screen.
Want to get some exercise in while you’re at work? Check out the NordicTrack Desk Treadmill Series if your office can accommodate it. In order to walk while working, you’ll want to check out this series. With a belt that’s extra padded and tested to withstand the 9-to-5 daily grind, you can anticipate a solid work surface that’s been created to suit all your computer needs.
Additionally, these devices can offer you with information about your workout, such as your heart rate and calories burned. iFit on your tablet can effortlessly link with this desktop feature, allowing you to keep track of your data and track your progress. In addition to a daily personal trainer programme, you’ll also get workouts embedded into Google Maps to keep you motivated. Working at a NordicTrack treadmill workstation is unquestionably more fun. A USB port is embedded into the desktop surface, making it easy to keep your gadgets charged.
The Treadmill Desk and the Treadmill Desk Platinum are the two options you’ll have when it comes to treadmills. As a result of the Platinum model’s longer track and higher top speed of 8 mph, it is the only model with a 10 percent inclines.
A NordicTrack Desk When folded, treadmills can save a lot of room on the ground. Moreover, you can still access the desk while it is folded, so you won’t have to worry about losing your work.
In addition to this, you’ll also benefit from:
- NordicTrack treadmills have the same iFit integration as conventional treadmills.
- Workouts won’t bother your coworkers thanks to the self-cooling DurX Motor.
- A deck with a high level of cushioning to avoid joint discomfort after long walks.
What We Like:
- Motors:Powerful motors are common on NordicTrack treadmills, which are typically more expensive than comparable models. The majority of the 2021 models use commercial-grade motors with at least 3.0 continuous-duty hp (CHP). The Commercial Series’ entry-level model, for example, offers a 3.75 CHP output.
- Consoles: NordicTrack offers a slew of features to keep you engaged in your workouts. They’ve recently updated treadmill consoles across their model line with amenities like high definition touch screens up to 32 inches wide, Bluetooth sound systems, and iFit ready.. Self-adjusting fans and water bottle holders are also included in the consoles.
- Coaching: You can utilise NordicTrack products with iFit, a virtual gym membership that you can use from the convenience of your own home or workplace, even if you choose not to. To get the most out of your workouts, you may take advantage of expert guidance on nutrition and sleep, as well as access to a fitness network.
- Inclines:incline training has become increasingly popular for a variety of reasons. It increases metabolism, tones your legs, strengthens your heart, and all of these other benefits. With their revolutionary Incline Trainers, NordicTrack is leading the way, and they’ve also added automatic treadmill ramps in all its series.
- Tracks: Extra-wide tracks of 22 inches wide and 60 inches long are used in the Commercial Series treadmills to ensure quiet operation and eliminate the need for maintenance. It is possible to imitate outside training or exercise with greater joint protection on these and the EXP Series treadmills, which include off/on cushioning.
- Warranties: Treadmills from this manufacturer come with warranties ranging from 1 year on labour and parts to 10 years on the frame.
What We Don’t Like:
- Assembly: Customers don’t typically describe the assembling process as simple. Investing in a specialised set-up may be well worth the extra money.
The NordicTrack name is synonymous with high-quality treadmills, and for good reason. From the EXP Series treadmills to the Incline Trainers and our best treadmill pick, the Commercial 1750 is a great option. It’s easy to pick a NordicTrack that’s right for you because the company offers a wide range of price ranges, features, and programmes.