Where Are Landice Treadmills Made?
Randolph, New Jersey, United States
INDUSTRIALLY MADE IN THE USA, LANDICE TREADMILLS
Everything about Landice is made in Randolph, New Jersey – from conception to completion. All of our treadmill parts are manufactured in the United States!
Landice Treadmill Buying Tips
Landice is a brand we admire and support, and the items they provide are excellent. The single deciding factor is the amount of money you’re willing to spend.
Landice treadmills aren’t necessary for jogging if you have the money. If you’re looking for a $1,500 machine, you’ll have plenty of options to select from.
However, if you’re looking for one of the greatest treadmills on the market, go for the L7 or L8 models.
The official Landice website is the best place to see all of their residential products.
L8 and L8 Ltd
There is a 22′′ x 63′′ workout surface on the Landice treadmill, which is the largest of its kind. It’s designated as “L8 for home usage.” The L8 LTD stands for “light commercial use.” A 500-pound user can use this fitness equipment.
The L8 and L8 LTD have the same 4.0 HP continuous duty motor, 12 mph top speed, and 15% incline as the L7 and L7 LTD. In the same way, the additional functionalities indicated above can be added. So, what makes this model unique? Simply put, it can handle runners who are heavier, faster, and more aggressive. Because of:
- Expanded gym space
- Increased weight-bearing capacity
For those looking for a machine that can handle more weight than a regular commercial treadmill can handle (400 pounds), the L8 or L8 LTD treadmill is an excellent option to consider. In addition, tall runners will benefit from the wider belt.
Landice Control Panels
It is possible to personalise each Landice treadmill with one of three exercise panels. There is a wide range of workouts to choose from, as well as display windows and Bluetooth capabilities.
- There is no better option than Achieve Control Panel in this regard. Benefits include a full-color touchscreen and the most extensive Landice menu of pre-set workout routines and fitness assessments.
- If you’re looking for something more affordable, the Cardio Control Panel offers a good selection of pre-programmed workouts and heart rate monitoring programmes.
- The Pro Sports Panel is the cheapest option, but it has the fewest workout programmes and is not Bluetooth-enabled. For people who want to save money, this is the best option.
High-end standard features include:
- Track has a four-ply, self-cleaning tread.
- Up to a 15% increase in power
- Wireless heart rate monitoring, a reading rack, audio speakers, a water bottle holder, and a cooling fan are all standard features of a health club fitness equipment.
What We Like:
- Customer Service: In addition to being a member of the Online BBB, Landice is known for its great customer service. Brick-and-mortar stores are also a part of the company’s business model. New treadmill owners within 60 miles of a Landice dealer receive free in-home labour.
- High Capacity: A 500-pound weight capacity is supported by Landice L8, L8 LTD, and L10 treadmills. Additionally, a 22-inch wide by 63-inch long training area is available. The smaller L7 or L7 LTD has a user weight restriction of 400 pounds and is similarly high capacity.
- Control Panels: Landice consoles come in a wide range of styles, allowing you to select between basic and high-end features. Wireless heart rate monitoring is available on all three consoles. Its 9-inch colour display, heart rate controlled workouts and military fitness tests are also popular features. Achieve Control Panel, on the other hand, has even more pre-set workouts and heart-rate programmes to choose from.
- Motor:4.0 and 5.0 HP continuous duty motors power Landice treadmills. These motors are built in the United States, just as the rest of Landice’s components.
- Tracks: These machines have long-lasting (four-ply) and comfortable (well-cushioned) tracks. VTX Shock Absorption is the default cushioning. Five times more impact-absorbing than grass, according to tests. For a slight additional fee, you can obtain orthopaedic cushioning that is even softer.
- Warranty: Buying a Landice treadmill is protected by a lifetime warranty. Unlike most other treadmills, the treadmill’s frame is covered for life. Landice’s light commercial and commercial treadmill parts warranties are the best in the business, with five years of coverage.
What We Don’t Like:
- Footprint: The huge machine bases of Landice treadmills make them incredibly stable. As a result, they are large and take up a lot of room. In terms of size, the L8 LTD measures 35 inches broad by 83 inches long.
- Price: Treadmills of the highest calibre have a hefty price tag. A new Landice treadmill will set you back at least $4,000. Tax, delivery, and professional assembly are all included in the advertised price.