Manufacturer Sole Fitness is well-known for its high-quality products, outstanding performance, and amazing warranty. At first, they were designed for hotel use, but they’ve since been adapted for use in residences and small business establishments. Sole has treadmills, ellipticals, cycles, climbers, and rowers, all of which are excellent additions to any home gym.
Sole provides a wide variety of treadmills to pick from if you want to add one to your training space. Sole offers a wide range of treadmills, from entry-level options for walking to high-end models for training for a marathon. Sole treadmill research can be time-consuming, so we’ve done the legwork for you and put up a Sole treadmill review that includes the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Where Are Sole Fitness Treadmills Made
General information about Sole Fitness
Salt Lake City, Utah-based manufacturer and retailer of workout equipment. A treadmill, elliptical, exercise cycle, rowing and climber are just some of the options available to customers.
What We Like:
- High-quality parts: Even if you buy a treadmill with a home warranty, it comes with commercial-grade parts. There are two-ply tracks and 2.5-inch rollers on all Sole treadmills. A combination of smart design and excellent quality control has made Sole treadmills the best in their class.
- Motors:Up to 4.0 horsepower is available from sole treadmill motors. Because of their large flywheels, these engines have a longer lifespan than other motors of the same horsepower. They’re also remarkably silent.
- Track size: The running surface on a sole treadmill can be up to 60 inches wide by 22 inches long.
- Decks: When compared to road running, the CushionFlex technology from Sole has been shown to lower joint impact by as much as 40%. Other brands’ shock absorption pales in comparison to this. Sole treadmills with CushionFlex Whisper Decks are also available this year.
- Folding:Folding the sole home treadmill is a simple and convenient way to conserve on storage space. Sole’s foldable treadmills are just as durable as its non-folding counterparts thanks to a unique horseshoe construction.
- Warranties: The warranties provided by sole sellers are some of the best in the industry. This year’s treadmills come with lifetime frame and motor warranties, at least three years of parts and electronics coverage, and in-home or in-studio labour.
- Extras: There are better tablet holders, an MP3 connector and speakers, a wireless heart rate receiver, cup holders, utility tray, and handlebar-based control for speed and slope on each Sole treadmill.
What We Don’t Like:
- Short handrails: Handrails are included for stability but don’t run the length of the machine. Some people might feel more secure with longer rails, which are usually only found on medical treadmills.
- Limited programs: New workouts cannot be downloaded to sole treadmills. In contrast, two people can share a single console and create their own exercises.
Final Thoughts on Sole Treadmills
With their emphasis on performance rather than “extras,” Sole Fitness is a leading maker of cardio equipment. Designed with high-quality components, Sole’s treadmills are long-lasting, easy to use, and effective. If you’re on a budget, you’ll find that they provide more incline and speed options than most of their competitors.
Even more amazing is the fact that all seven Sole treadmill models have running decks that are at least 60 inches long. Bluetooth technology and consoles with integrated tablet holders are standard features on every Sole treadmill. Sole treadmills are known for their powerful motors and are designed specifically with runners in mind. Even more impressive, Sole Fitness backs up their products with an unrivalled lifetime warranty on the frames and motors.
Treadmills manufactured by Sole Fitness are widely regarded as some of the best in the industry. Sole treadmills are routinely updated to keep up with the competition, and the brand is known for valuing performance and reliability over flash.
Improved screen design, tablet computer holders, mobile fitness app integration, greater workout space, and other changes have made the Sole treadmill range more enticing than ever. The F80 is one of the best treadmills on the market right now.
Who Founded Sole? Sole Fitness was founded by Trevor Larsen, but the Taiwanese company Dyaco purchased the brand in 2020. Spirit Fitness and Xterra are only two of the many fitness-related businesses owned by this company.
Where is Sole Made?
According to this Sole treadmills review, the brand’s products are manufactured in Taiwan. Here’s everything you need to know:
Where Are Sole Treadmills Manufactured?
Dyaco, the parent business of Sole, manufactures the brand’s workout equipment. The Taipei Times said that “Dyaco supplies products to Sole Fitness on an original design manufacturing basis and helps sell the brand’s products outside of North America.”